Thursday 11 January 2018

Picture Post Only: Victor An Winnie's Wedding!!!

Victor an Winnie December 23, 2017
Bridal Party




{LtoR} Best Man, Groom an Bride, Maid Of Honor


{L} Sammy, (Childhood friend of Victor) {R} Faith, (Sister to Winnie)


{L} Stanley, (Friend of the couple) {R} Christine, (Friend of the couple, Christine is from our church.) 

{L} Steven, (Friend of the couple) {R} Janette, (friend of the couple), serving here short-term) 

"My sister, My friend....I went to the other side of the world an found a sister in Winnie..." I love you so much dear!

Bride an her maids....

"I don't believe in magic." The young boy said. The old man smiled. "You will when you see HER!" 

Bride an the Groomsmen...

Groom an his Groomsmen...

Groom an The Bridesmaids...

Steve an Victor

George an Victor

Sammy an Victor

Stanley an Victor (Just your normal awkward guy pose.);)


Bridal Table...

Family tables...


Stacy at the Guest book table...



Dad having devotions....


After the vows...


The Choir...

Signing the Marriage License 

Lighting their unity candle...

"You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky."   a.r.asher

Flower girls...

Receiving line, they also brought their gifts to the Bride an Groom there.

"Fight for the fairy tale, it does exist."              -joy. f 

"We were together... I forget the rest"   -Walt Whitman
Hello to each one who takes the time to look at my blog, I appreciate it a lot, an would love to hear from more of you how you enjoy my posts, an how I could improve them, to give you a better look into our lives in Kenya. (One probably being to post more often then once every three months! I know!)
I added a picture post of the wedding, because I felt like the pictures I had were very low quality, so I asked Clarissa Yoder (Wedding photographer) if I can have her pictures of the wedding, an she was ever so kind to allow me to use them here, to give my circle of friends a better look into Victor an Winnie's wedding day.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend,
I will be posting a song at the bottom here that has been blessing me over an over every time I hear it. lets stand together in the important things, an leave the personal preferences, knowing that the unimportant things we fight about will not have any meaning in 100years from now.



                                                                  ~CITY ON THE HILL~
"Did you hear of the City on the hill?"  said one old man to the other. That once shone bright, an it would be shining still. But they all started turning on each other.

You see the poets thought the dancers were shallow, an the soldiers thought the poets were weak, an the elders saw the young ones as foolish, an the rich man never heard the poor man speak.

And one by one they ran away, with their made-up minds to leave it all behind. an the light began to fade, in the city on the hill, the city on the hill.

Each one thought that they knew better, but they were different by design. Instead of standing strong together, they let their differences divide.

And one by one they ran away, with their made-up minds to leave it all behind. an the light began to fade, in the city on the hill, the city on the hill.

And the world is searching still.....
But it was the rhythm of the dancers, that gave the poets life, it was the spirit of the poets, that gave the soldiers strength to fight, it was the fire of the young ones, it was the wisdom of the old, it was the story of the poor man that needed to be told.

It IS the rhythm of the dancers that gives the poets life! It IS the spirit of the poets that gives the soldiers strength to fight! It IS the fire of the young ones! It IS the wisdom of the old! It IS the story of the poor man that's needing to be told!

But one by one.....will we run away? with our made-up minds to leave it all behind, as the light begins to fade, in the city on the hill.......The City on the Hill.
Come home......come home.....The Father is calling still! come home.....come home....To The City On The Hill.....COME HOME.

Be Blessed,
~Sylvia
For The Miller's

14 comments:

  1. I was married here and it is a fantastic venue. The food, service and mostly the staff were truly amazing. Despite the pouring rain storm, constant emails requesting changes, and nervous energy, these New York wedding venues guys delivered the most enchanting night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. korean prewedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Customers.

    We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding and Working capital etc.

    This Funding program allows a client to enjoy 3% low interest rate and payback period of 1 to 35 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

    Application Available
    Apply via email: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. annabel law singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Professional Photographer kilkenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! relationship counselling singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! presentation skills course

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! wedding photography singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. wedding photography services singapore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! candy wholesale singapore

    ReplyDelete
  11. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! Melbourne Photo Booth Hire

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to know that many families today still put a lot of time and effort in having a special family portrait, professional headshots

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.
    Ibiza Wedding services

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weddings will not work without the photographer. Wedding photography is extremely important to the bridal couple at their wedding. Wedding Videographer Leicester

    ReplyDelete