Thursday 9 March 2017

February 25th - March 3rd ~ Pictures Only Post! ~


Another picture update since I'm running behind....I will explain a little with each picture like I usually do so u know what is going on.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
~Sylvia
For The Miller's


These little children melt my heart every single time!

I went to visit my friends Richard an Janet, with Rhoda, Calrissa, an Carmen an others...

A little girl jump roping

three of the girls that come from the slum....

My friend Janet an Peter.....

Playing games with the girls an boys, in the slums....

Cute little boy...

L To R: Vanessa, Shonda, Carmen, Clarissa, Rhoda, an in front is Janet an Rissa is holding Peter..
Carmen was one of my friends at CBS several years ago, so it was good to reconnect with her.

Same people with me joining the group....

The AMA board took us out for supper while they were here...

Joseph trying to keep all the orders straight at the restaurant....

Happy Birthday Clarissa!

A whole group of church ladies came to visit Mom, two of them carrying chickens under one arm as a gift, a generous gift with dry season being here, an crops not yet harvested. Bless their hearts!!
I cooked lunch for all of them, an I was amazed at how much they ate! haha

One of the board members preaching at our church in Nyakoko....

No comments:

Post a Comment